Lot 61, Gros Ventre North | 1600 N Pratt Road
$2,600,000 | 5.85 Acres
Co-Listed with Ellen Linn – SOLD
A spectacular 5.85 acre estate parcel in Gros Ventre North with 270 degree unobstructed views of the Teton Range. The panorama stretches from the Snake River Range to north of the Grand Teton. This private and serene site is situated in a desirable gated community located halfway between Jackson and Wilson, a short drive in either direction. Imagine your dream home in this captivating spot in the heart of Jackson Hole, with aspen trees, wildlife, beautiful sunsets and plenty of solar exposure.
Just the Facts
- Premier mountain estate parcel in Gros Ventre North
- Panoramic Views from south of Mt Glory to north of the Grand Teton
- Enjoy lots of solar exposure and gorgeous sunsets
- Private gated community
- Captivating location and beautiful area to build with an unobstructed Teton Range
- Rolling landscape
- HOA Dues: $6,500 (annual)
- Public Water, Community Sewer
- Taxes 2018: $10,584
3100 W Bridger Road | Wilson-Teton Village, WY
$3,750,000 | 4.07 Acres
Co-Listed with Ellen Linn – WITHDRAWN FROM MARKET
An idyllic location in the Jackson Hole area.
A charming home and guest house with beautiful views in an incredible location between Teton Village and Wilson. Situated on 4.07 acres, the property features attached/covered garage spaces and fireplaces in both homes, comfortable patios and decks (watch the tram all summer and winter), lovely landscaping with a small gardening hut — all in a private and quiet subdivision with expansive views of the Teton range and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.
Mature trees and Aspens abound, surrounding the beautiful lawns. Both houses bask in the sun and feature windows and decks that capture the views out to the west. There are cherry and hickory wood floors and cabinetry throughout both homes.
Just the Facts:
- Premier location in Jackson Hole
- 4.07 acres
- Views of the Teton range and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- Lots of solar exposure
- Private, small subdivision
- Featuring a main home and guest home
- Beautiful landscaping surrounded by mature trees and aspens
- Address: 3100 W Bridger Road
- HOA Dues: $tbd
- Well & Septic
- Taxes 2018: $10,724